1. Frame - "high module" carbon front triangle to be lightweight and robust, 6061 rear triangles to ensure solidity. NEUF anti-bobbing suspension system with 110 mm of travel: performance and comfort on all terrains. New plate on rear triangle, for a properly integrated hosing. PressFit bottom bracket, for greater rigidity. "Direct Mount" front derailleur for a light and simple assembly. "Post Mount" rear brake. Weight = 2.4kg without a shock absorber.
2. Suspensions - X-Fusion O2 RLR rear air shocks, with rebound adjustment and handlebar lockout: control your shocks at all times with a simple push of your right thumb. Rock Shox Reba RL 120 mm "solo air" fork, very simple to adjust, with rebound adjustment and handlebar lockout lever: the cross-country industry standard for forks for its reliability/lightweight/rigidity ratio. Lock your fork at any time by pressing the left handlebar lever.
3. Drive train - Sram "3x10 speed" drive train: this lightweight and reliable 30-speed drive train that provides highly appreciable rider comfort when climbing the steepest gradients. Sram S1000 44x33x22 bottom bracket. Sram 11x36 cassette with holes. Rear X9 type 2 derailleur: stop the chain knocking against the frame during steep descents! X9 front derailleur "Direct Mount" assembly: simpler and lighter. X7 shifters. Sram PC1031 chain with quick-release links.
4. Brakes - Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes, known for their reliability, lightness, and progressive braking power. Aluminum reservoir, aluminum levers. 1606 mm front and rear discs, standard 6 hole assembly. Post mount front and rear calipers for reduced weight and easy mounting.
5. Handlebar/stem/steering/grips - Ultra-light aluminum handlebar, 640mm wide for greater stability and comfort, with 8mm "rise" and 6° backsweep: wider for greater stability. The stem is forged from ultra-light 6061 aluminum, with 6° rise, reversible, and measures 690 mm in size M and 110 mm in sizes L and XL, for a perfect fit. Integrated and airtight 1-1/8' Headset. Ultra-light and comfortable foam grips mounted straight onto the handlebar ("lock-on" system).
6. Wheels - Mavic CrossRide double-walled aluminum rims with sealed bearings: in addition to being lightweight and reliable, these rims will give you incredible propulsion when accelerating and in technical areas. Fitted with a 9mm axle at the front and rear.
7. Tires - Front tire: Hutchinson Cougar 26x2.00, with knobs and soft rubber for incredible traction. Rear tire: Hutchinson Cobra 26x2.10, for its gliding and robust profile.
8. Saddle/seat post - Rockrider XC ultra-light saddle with non-slip coating and titanium rails making it even more lightweight. Aluminium Rockrider seat post 350mm long for maximum adjustment range and 31.6mm in diameter for greater rigidity. Btwin seat neck with anti-mud cover. Seat tube compatible with the adjustable seat post.
9. Pedals - Shimano M520 SPD-style automatic pedals renowned for the fluidity of their locking and unlocking mechanism and their longevity.
10. Protection - Rockrider injection molded dual-material chainstay guard frame protection and style. Protective sticker under the diagonal tube. New anti-abrasion protection on the saddle tube to protect the carbon.
Benefits of the bike:
1. Efficiency - Ultra rigid frame, NEUF anti-bobbing system, suspension with lockout.
2. Lightweight - Carbon front frame, aluminum parts, Mavic wheels: the lightweight bicycle!
3. Precision multi - 3x10 speeds, suspension lockout on the handlebar: every movement counts.
4. Dual suspension - NEW system, 110mm rear, 120mm front: enjoy high performance in total comfort!