For sale is an immaculately maintained Giant Escape 1 bicycle. This is a 2014 model year cycle bought in mid-2016. This has a 27 speed Shimano drivetrain. The components in this model are better than the 2015 model year onwards (Shimano Alivio components and not Acera). This bicycle has been very carefully maintained, regularly serviced and used for not more than 2.5 K Km. No major crashes and no punctures. It has been ridden 100% on tarmac roads. This is in size “Large” which is suitable for rider heights of 5’10” to 6’1” approximately.
Upgrades and Extras (No other accessory included except for as noted below)
1. The stock stem of the bike (110mm) was replaced with a shorter stem to suit my body geometry with a Truvativ Hussefelt 60mm Stem. The original stem would also be included.
2. The stock brake pads have been replaced with better Kool Stop Dual Compound pads.
3. Bottle cage
4. Firefox wired cycle computer (needs to be installed)
5. Staarken kick stand
6. Two new inner tubes (Schwalbe Road Tube & Continental Tour 28 Slim)
7. Pedals in the picture not included (stock pedals will be included)