Let's define the real meaning of MERAKI with our passion, strength, and willpower. After successfully completing Meraki 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and continuously adding more and more members to the family, we are back with MERAKI 1.4. We have ridden in mountains and off roads and it's time to have a royal ride to the Surajgarh fort, in the Jhunjhunun district of Rajasthan.
Surajgarh Fort in Shekhawati is one of the endearing forts in Rajasthan. The 18th century fortified palace is spread over 4-acres. It is lovingly restored to provide guests with the experience of living like royals of former days.
Start Time : 6:30 am
Start Point: India Gate
Per Rider Cost: Rs 4,499 /-
5% GST Taxes are applicable on above price
The ride will start from Delhi via jhajjar to reach Surajgarh, Rajasthan which is 200 km. The ride will be followed by some short breaks, hydration support, mechanical and technical support if needed and guaranteed fun.
After reaching Surajgarh fort we will have welcome tea followed by a delicious dinner in the heritage hotel like a royal family and explore the place and their culture. Post that have a sound sleep.
Wake up early to experience the meaning before the name of the fort that is “The castle of the sun”. After watching the sunrise we’ll start the ride to head back home. We will start our return from Surjgarh and change the route via Rewari and NH 8 to Delhi India Gate. Post that Trophy and certificate distribution Ceremony will happen followed By dinner.
* 2 Support vehicles during the ride ( Batch of minimum 10 Riders )
* Hotel Stay
* 1 Breakfast
* 2 Dinner
* 1 Welcome Tea
* Hydration support during the ride (fruits, Chocolates, water, ORS, Enerzal, Chips, etc)
* Technician support
* Luggage carrying support
Offer: 10 % off as early bird discount if you register before 15th November.
* Anything and Everything which is not mentioned above.
Things to carry
* Front and Rear Lights (Mandatory)
* Reflector West (Mandatory)
* Cash in the pocket for emergency
* Spare tubes minimum 2
* Small cycle pump
* Water Bottle on cycle (Mandatory)
* One small backpack with one night stay clothes and next day ride clothes
* Personal Toiletries
Safety Rules And Conditions
1) It is compulsory to wear a helmet for the entire duration of the ride. Riders without a helmet will not be permitted to start.
2) For night riding, bicycles must be equipped with front and rear lights attached firmly to the vehicle. Lights must be fully functional at all times. If the lights will not be working you are not allowed to ride.
3) Every rider must use their lights. All riders must wear a reflective vest that clearly places reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. If you will not be wearing reflective vests you are not allowed to ride.
4) This ride is open to any amateur cyclist regardless of his or her cycling affiliations. Riders (under the age of 18) must get a “consent form” signed by his or her parent or legal guardian.
5) To participate in this event, a rider must fill out the registration form, sign a “waiver of liability”, and pay the registration fee.
6) Each rider must be covered by liability insurance, either by a group policy or by a personal policy.
For booking payment Kindly make payments in the below-mentioned bank details
Bank: IndusInd Bank
Name: Dare2gear enterprises LLP
Account Type: Current Account
Account no: 201001368032
IFSC Code: INDB0000588
Cancellations made within 7 days of the ride, full cost shall be charged.
Cancellations made within 15 days of the ride, 50% of the cost shall be charged.
Cancellations made within 30 days of the ride, 25% of the cost shall be charged.
For any Queries Please Contact :
Tarun Pushap Wadhwa 9910081286