6:30am - registrations / race setup / warm up on track
7:00am - track closure - secured for races / final checks
7:20am - mens open (45mins / 22.5km)
8:15am - boys / womens open (30mins / 15km)
8:55am - mens elite
10:00am - track closure for Crit races
10:00am - kids races
11:00am - results / presentation ceremony
11:30am - event closure / pack up
Breakfast from 7am to 10:00am
Welcome to TCC CritRace 2018 powered by Ridley!
Acknowledgements :Championship Uncle Sams Kitchen
TCC is happy to announce its CritRace on 16th Sept 2018
This event will be conducted in the Irungattukottai Madras Motor Race Track(MMRT).
There will be four categories of events in this race.
a) Mens Elite (by invite / racing teams / professional cyclists)
b) Mens Open
c) Womens Open
d) Boys (under 18 as on Sept 16th., 2018 i.e. born on / after 17th sept-2000)
Participants can use any kind of bicycle (MTB / Hybrid / Road bike) however use of Aero bars / Bar extenders / Fixies prohibited !
Each loop in the race track is 3.75kms.
The number of loops will be based on the event category as follows.
a) Mens Elite - 37.5kms (10 loops, including 2 primes)
b) Mens Open - 22.5kms (6 loops, including 1 prime)
c) Womens Open - 15 kms (4 loops, including 1 prime)
d) Boys (under 18) - 15kms (4 loops, including 1 prime)
e) kids races - 3.75kms (1 loop)
Event wise details shall be published shortly.
1. SAFETY must be the single most important aspect of the ride observed by all riders. You are responsible for your own safety.
2. Ensure that your bike is in a good and safe-to-ride condition.
3. Use of Helmet is mandatory at all times during the ride
(No Helmet No Ride!)
1. Line up at the starting line at the scheduled time
2. Any action or omission that creates an unfair advantage for one rider over another will lead to disqualification of the rider seeking the unfair advantage.
3. Ride through the finish line and continue riding in the same direction so as not to interfere with riders finishing behind.
4. Riders must submit a original ID card (Driving license / School ID / Voter ID..) to the race organizers at the registration desk / start point for issual of a transponder device. The original ID card will be returned after receipt of the transponder device at the end of the race.
5. Riders shall not approach the timekeepers for information on individual timings / positions prior to the announcement of official results.
6. The decision of the Race Director is final and shall be binding on all participants.
7. Follow the rules and ride in the spirit of friendly competition.
8. An indemnity MUST be signed before start of the event.
9. There is no feed zone in the circuit.
10. Participants will be disqualified if found involved in any malpractice.
11. For safety reasons, the Race Director / Marshal reserve the right to stop the race at any point.
The race may be resumed depending on the situation.
12. The race distance may be reduced due to unavoidable reasons.
13. In the event, the participant is lapped out by the lead group, the participant cannot continue to compete in the event and must pull over at the next marshal post.
1. Practice ride / Warm up rides is not permitted on the track
2. Trainers / Rollers can be used in designated areas only
1. Results of all participants along with timings in each category will be published in the face book page after completion of the event
2. All participants will be given a participation certificate on successful completion of the race within time limits.
Winner will be awarded
a) Cash Prize
b) Winner Shield / Trophy
c) TCC Jersey
Runner-up will be awarded
a) Cash Prize
b) Runner-up Shield / Trophy
Second Runner-up will be awarded
a) Cash Prize
b) Second Runner-up Trophy
The details on cash prizes are being finalized and will be published shortly.
Prizes for primes and additional positions will be notified before start of the event.
Second position will be applicable in case there are more than 10 participants in a category and similarly Third position will be applicable when there are more than 20 participants in the category.
TCC Championship 2018-19 Point System:
1. The first 8 positions in each category will get the following points : 25,20,16,13,10,8,6,4
2. Positions 9 and above will be given 2 points each for successful completion