Look’s Aero bike, Blade RS 795 is up for sale. I’m moving out of the country, so want to sell.
- Weight 8.1 kg (all done with pedals)
- Ultegra Group-set Mechanical
- Rim brake
- Wheels by Mavic (1700 gm)
Additional items added to the bike later:
- Ceramic Speed Bottom Bracket
- Ceramic Speed OSPw
- Token Konax Pro 51mm Carbon aero wheels (selling these in addition to the stock Mavic wheel set)
- Absolute black Oval Chainring (Big and Small)
I also have 2 stems (90mm, 120mm), so you can buy both to check for you convenience.
The total price to build all this up:
- 575000 (Frame, Group-set, wheels, Ceramic Speed parts, AbsoluteBlack Oval Chainrings)
Bike can be delivered in Mumbai, Goa, Pune as well. Or can be packed and sent to anywhere in India.
Comfort: It is one of the most comfortable carbon bike I have ridden and not just aero, any carbon bike. I have quite a few brevets on it. I felt better on it than my Scott with an endurance frame
Speed and handling: 795 Blade RS feels seriously quick and it has a lively ride feel that is more comfortable and responsive
It is a touch heavy but the weight balance in such that it doesn't feel heavy, it is decent climber and an extraordinary bike for flats.