MERAKI is to do something with soul, creativity, or love. Means when you put “something of yourself” into what you’re doing. After successful completion of MERAKI 1.1 DCD and MERAKI 1.2 D-Cube, We are here is the next ride of MERAKI Series. MERAKI 1.3 is CSC i.e. Chandigarh - Solan - Chandigarh. On this ride, you will experience the Climb of Road and Off-road cycling with a speedy downhill combination. Only MTB bikes are allowed for this ride.
Chandigarh is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of the two neighboring states of Haryana and Punjab. It was one of the early planned cities in post-independent India and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design. The master plan of the city was prepared by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. In 2015, a survey by LG Electronics ranked it as the happiest city in India over the happiness index.
Solan is at an average elevation of 1,600 meters (5,200 ft). It is known as the "Mushroom city of India" because of the vast mushroom farming in the area.
Solan is crowned as the "City of Red Gold", in reference to the bulk production of tomatoes in the area. The Kalka-Shimla narrow gauge heritage railway line, built by the British passes through Solan and is a recognized World Heritage site.
Start Time : 8:00 am
Start Point: Hotel Sapphire Chandigarh
Per Rider Cost: Rs 3,999
5% GST Taxes are applicable on above price
The ride will start from Hotel Sapphire to Solan which is 65 km. Once you reach Solan rest in the hotel have delicious dinner and get your cycles some Rest. Post dinner have a sound sleep to wake up early for next day ride.
Hydration Support vehicle will be meeting you on the route as & when needed.
Today we will cover about 95 km, the ride will start from Solan and we will change route via Kumarhatti, Naina Tikker, Bhojkoti to Morni Hills. We will have lunch there & then will ride another 25 km back to Hotel Sapphire. Will Enjoy evening Tea there and Achievement Gifts Distribution ceremony will happen there Post we will leave for our sweet homes with lots of memories and a sense of achievement with us.
Hydration Support vehicle meeting will be meeting you on the route as and when needed.
* 2 Support vehicles during the ride ( Batch of minimum 10 Riders )
* Hotel Stay
* 2 Breakfast
1 High Tea
* Hydration support during the ride (fruits, Chocolates, water, ORS, Enerzal, Chips, etc)
* Technician support
* Luggage carrying support
Offer: 10 % off as early bird discount if you register before Independence Day 2018 on above-mentioned price.
* Anything and Everything which is not mentioned above.
Things to carry
* One small backpack with one night stay clothes and next day ride clothes
* Personal Toiletries
* Cash in the pocket for emergency
* Spare tubes minimum 2
* Small cycle pump
* Water Bottle on cycle
Package 1 - Cycles Transportation
* Cycles transportation From Noida to Chandigarh and back: Rs 1200
Note: Only 7 cycles we can take with us for transportation rest you can get Box packed and take in Volvo with you. If we get 20 riders then we can support all cycles transportation from Noida / Delhi to Chandigarh and back.
Package 2 - Hotel Stay on 21 Eve
* To have a sound sleep before riding next day morning if you want to come and rest in Chandigarh. Stay in the same Hotel From where we are starting our ride.
Cost Rs: 2000 Per Person With Dinner Included.
Safety Rules And Conditions
1) It is compulsory to wear a helmet for the entire duration of the ride. Riders without a helmet will not be permitted to start.
2) For night riding, bicycles must be equipped with front and rear lights attached firmly to the vehicle. Lights must be fully functional at all times. If the lights will not be working you are not allowed to ride.
3) Every rider must use their lights. All riders must wear a reflective vest that clearly places reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. If you will not be wearing reflective vests you are not allowed to ride.
4) This ride is open to any amateur cyclist regardless of his or her cycling affiliations. Riders (under the age of 18) must get a “consent form” signed by his or her parent or legal guardian.
5) To participate in this event, a rider must fill out the registration form, sign a “waiver of liability”, and pay the registration fee.
6) Each rider must be covered by liability insurance, either by a group policy or by a personal policy.
For booking payment Kindly make payments in the below-mentioned bank details
Bank: IndusInd Bank
Name: Dare2gear enterprises LLP
Account Type: Current Account
Account no: 201001368032
IFSC Code: INDB0000588
Cancellations made within 7 days of the ride, full cost shall be charged.
Cancellations made within 15 days of the ride, 50% of the cost shall be charged.
Cancellations made wit